Re: [Gnumed-devel] single box SOAP functional at last - fixed

From: Ian Haywood
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] single box SOAP functional at last - fixed
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 13:01:29 +1000

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 14:43:30 +0200
Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:

Remving the semicolon on the query string

        #------------------------------------------------------------------
        def _create_health_issue(self, health_issue_name = '__default__'):
                curs = self._defconn_ro.cursor()
                cmd = "select id from clin_health_issue where id_patient=%s and
description=%s"

This explains why: it was searching for "__default__;"

I have committed this change (plus couple of trivial fixes), please test.

Perhaps it is something in the python sql library:

~/gnumed/gnumed/server/sql:$ dpkg -l python2.2-pgsql
||/ Name               Version            Description
+++-==================-==================-====================================================
ii  python2.2-pgsql    2.3-beta1-2        A Python DB-API 2.0 interface to
PostgreSQL v7.x

>  What happens if you connect to the public database ?
Sorry, I missed the announcement about server/login/password for this.

>> I've looked at the code, you are checking to see if the
> BTW, any comments on how the issue/episode/encounter stuff is
> handled in general ?
Looks good. I think the encounter separation is the most intelligent way.

Couple of other issues:

1/
[WARN]
(/home/ian/gnumed/gnumed/client/python-common/gmPlugin.py::InstPlugin:349):
Cannot __import__() module "gui.gmplNbSchedule".
[WARN]
(/home/ian/gnumed/gnumed/client/python-common/gmPlugin.py::InstPlugin:349):
exception type : exceptions.ImportError
[WARN]
(/home/ian/gnumed/gnumed/client/python-common/gmPlugin.py::InstPlugin:349):
exception value: No module named gmScheduleAllDoctorsPnl

This has been happening for a long time: because the modules in question are
locked away in gnumed/drafts. It doesn't make
much sense to have modules in the main tree dependent on drafts: either this is
a draft or its not, can we move them to client/wxpython?

2/ every time I log in, I am asked to set the database language to "en_AU".
Personally, I wouldn't have this popup I all: only if it can't
set the language in $LANG do I want to be bothered about it. But at least, can
this decision be remembered?

Ian