Re: [Gnumed-devel] single box SOAP functional at last - fixed

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] single box SOAP functional at last - fixed
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 08:21:45 +0200

> Remving the semicolon on the query string

>               cmd = "select id from clin_health_issue where id_patient=%s and
> description=%s"
>
> This explains why: it was searching for "__default__;"
Good catch ! Looks like an inconsistency in the DB-API module.
Which one are you using ? I'd like to post this to their
mailing list.

BTW, how does it behave when we re-add the semicolon but
"%s ;" instead of "%s;" ? I'd like to keep it in there (SQL
injection attacks ...).

> I have committed this change (plus couple of trivial fixes), please test.
Thanks.

> >  What happens if you connect to the public database ?
> Sorry, I missed the announcement about server/login/password for this.
anubis.homeunix.com
gnumed-public
"any-doc"
ask for password in private mail if you can't guess it :-)

> [WARN]
> (/home/ian/gnumed/gnumed/client/python-common/gmPlugin.py::InstPlugin:349):
> Cannot __import__() module "gui.gmplNbSchedule".
> [WARN]
> (/home/ian/gnumed/gnumed/client/python-common/gmPlugin.py::InstPlugin:349):
> exception type : exceptions.ImportError
> [WARN]
> (/home/ian/gnumed/gnumed/client/python-common/gmPlugin.py::InstPlugin:349):
> exception value: No module named gmScheduleAllDoctorsPnl
>
> This has been happening for a long time: because the modules in question are
> locked away in gnumed/drafts. It doesn't make
> much sense to have modules in the main tree dependent on drafts: either this
> is a draft or its not, can we move them to client/wxpython?
Go ahead IMHO.

> 2/ every time I log in, I am asked to set the database language to "en_AU".
> Personally, I wouldn't have this popup I all: only if it can't
> set the language in $LANG do I want to be bothered about it.
There's rationale either way. But we need a more intelligent
way of handling this.

> But at least, can this decision be remembered?
Yes. Will implement that.