Re: [Gnumed-devel] Preg Calculator - Visually Improved Version

From: Elizabeth Dodd
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Preg Calculator - Visually Improved Version
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 20:31:26 +1000

On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 07:27 pm, Horst Herb wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 19:08, richard terry wrote:
> > Visually improved version of Michael's copy of my VB PregCalc which I
> > modified in between patients today. My wxPython is really really rusty,
> > not that it was ever shiny!
> >
> > I've attatched a small png,
> >
> > What are the thoughts?
>
> Looks impressive
>
> Horst

Being picky - I like the general plan.
Do I select a date from the calender?
How does that get into the LMP line?
I'd prefer LMP and EDC consistently in capitals.
I use 18/40 rather than 18/52
What is the convention elsewhere in the universe?
Liz

--
Contemptuous lights flashed flashed across the computer's console.
-- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy