Re: [Gnumed-devel] Preg Calculator - Visually Improved Version

From: richard terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Preg Calculator - Visually Improved Version
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 09:22:30 +1000

It works this way - again its a functionality thing designed to minimise your
work.

Patient works in - 'I think I'm Pregnant'
Dr 'When was your LMP'
Doctor clicks on calender, the data of LMP then is transcripted to the lmp
line, the gestational age and the EDC and date of the 18 week scan are
automagically written in the right hand boxes.

Make a mistake?

Click the reset button under the calender and start again.

Want to manually type in the LMP - do so in the LMP text box and the rest will
set to the correct date.

The EDC should not be linked to the calender.

Any revised EDC is entered in the text boxes below

Liz 18/52 is the convention, not 18/40.

Regards

Richard