[Gnumed-devel] Knoppix-cd gnumed doesn't run

From: richard terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Knoppix-cd gnumed doesn't run
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 13:51:33 +1000

Downloaded the iso and it boots ok, says the postmaster is running, however
gnumed dies at the logon screen.

I guess you guys are on top of this, but if you need some log files from my
machine if someone tells me the password for su in this knoppix thingy I can
mount my file server and transfer them there and email them if that is any
help.

If there is another fix, let me know, however certainly can't demo it using
this CD transparently to anyone!

Thanks

Richard