[Gnumed-devel] Re: Knoppix-cd gnumed doesn't run

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Knoppix-cd gnumed doesn't run
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 15:09:15 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 4 Jul 2003, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

> This does not mean that I am unwilling to support anybody else to do just
> that. Right now I am just more interested in helping to code GNUmed rather
> than supporting end-users.
Good intention.  High on top of my agenda for Debian Conference 3 in Oslo
is discussion a method to bootstrap Knoppix CDs with other developers.

I'll keep in mind that uncompressed Knoppix derivates are an interesting
feature.
So just wait and continue developing GnuMed for the time beeing.

Kind regards

      Andreas.