Re: [Gnumed-devel] gnumed gets a boost from RMIT

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] gnumed gets a boost from RMIT
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 03:14:20 +0200

> Other parts of the project may involve a HL7 engine and work on gnumed
> "business objects", depending on how much time is taken up by the drug
> database subproject.
Unless you set specific target criteria all of the time
will easily go towards drugref.org. The choice is yours.

One thing I'd definitely like to see is an XML-RPC server
implementation for the drugref.org data that can be used for
(pseudo) prescription. A publicly accessible one with a bunch
of sample (fake ?) drug data entries would make me extremely
happy.