Re: [Gnumed-devel] Tabbed Lists Doc - Apologies for File Size

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Tabbed Lists Doc - Apologies for File Size
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 14:24:49 +0200

> As valuable and useful your documents are, PLEASE submit them to CVS into a
> documentation or suggestion directory or upload them onto an FTP server, so
> that those interested in it can download it at their leisure - and post the
> location of the document to this list instead.
Perhaps one way out of this is sending the docs directly to me
or Sebastian so we can post them with a WWW URL which you can
then include in your post to the mailing list... Or doing the
same thing via Tony as you seem to be doing in parallel
already. But please do keep up the good work - from a (my)
developer's point of view the specs are excellent.