Re: [Gnumed-devel] Vaccination Functionality Document

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Vaccination Functionality Document
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 14:21:26 +0200

Liz,

> Is there any way to mark the vaccine area 'closed' to live vaccines from the
                               ^^^^^^^^^^^^
Are you talking about area==patient, area==injection site, or
area==geographic location ? I'd assume the first one but the
"area" confuses me. Just asking for clarification re table
design:

create table lnk_pat2live_vacc_block_expiry (
    id_patient,
    block_expires date
);

Which is checked from, say, the recall/review widget and
displays a warning if so.

*Actually*, however, this should be in the more general
request-response event framework (which only exists in my head
so far but has been detailed here many moons ago).

> and Karsten, you should be free to comment on GUI, you are a potential user,
> after all.
So I will. I am thinking about it daily during work - just
today had a short lecture on the newly recommended MeningC
vaccine in children reminding me of how to best integrate that
into the GnuMed backend...