Re: [Gnumed-devel] Vaccination Functionality Document

From: Tony Lembke
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Vaccination Functionality Document
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 07:56:43 +1000

On Tuesday, August 26, 2003, at 09:53 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

There's a de-crap program somewhere on sourceforge.

wvWare does a nice job of converting word documents to HTML, including all the images to small png files, and it handles Richards's large documents maintaining most formating.

When I converted the Tab_list_doc to pdf it was 8Mb, and even rtf was 4Mb.

We'll set something up so Richard can post his doc on gnumed.org and have it converted to HTML and shown automatically. He is spending enough hours producing the information!

Regards,

Tony Lembke