[Gnumed-devel] phrase wheel pick list window scrolling

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] phrase wheel pick list window scrolling
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 00:04:21 +0200

There's three things that need to be taken care of:

Scrolling only happens when *releasing* the arrow up/down key
(due to our handling that with evt_key_up).

When scrolling in the list off the currently displayed amount
the selected line does not move into view.

The list window does not adjust (within reasonable limits) to the
number of lines in it.

Ian, I suppose you'd be the most enabled person to look at
this. What's your take ? Anything we can do about that and how?