[Gnumed-devel] phrase wheel table matcher

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] phrase wheel table matcher
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 00:32:43 +0200

I have checked in enhanced phrase wheel code that now includes
a match provider working with DB tables. One match field per
table only but several tables in several services are possible.
The module test now has two phrase wheels. The top one is the
well-know "Judson-Jacobs" names wheel while the bottom one
connects to a (hardcoded) test table. I have set up such a test
table in my public database. If you connect to that you'll be
able to browse close to 200 German ICD diagnosis strings all
containing "hyp" in some form or other.

The table based matching is loosely based on Syans work.

Oh, no weighted sorting there, yet.

Have fun and point out/fix the bugs !