Re: [Gnumed-devel] test-area/sjtan

From: Ian Haywood
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] test-area/sjtan
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 22:24:25 +1000

On Fri, Oct 03, 2003 at 12:28:52PM +0200, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> Someone with good GUI skills needs to find out how we can
> still make sure we achieve the good visual design put forth by
> Richard. I'm sure it can be done, but needs work.
GTK styles should achieve much of this, I will commit the "Terry style" to CVS
soon.

> The business objects might inherit from cMatchProvider() as
> deemed appropriate. That way they'd inherit the interface
> needed to provide matches to the phrase wheel code.

I was thinking a single object might have several match providers
(gmTmpPerson would have ones for name, street, postcode, etc.)
each a single function that takes the search string, plus any search context
parameters. lambda expressions provide the context, so a function accepting a
single parameter is provided to the
phrase wheel for matching.

Ian

PGP public key E750652E at wwwkeys.pgp.net
9BF0 67B7 F84F F7EE 0C42  C063 28FC BC52 E750 652E