Re: [Gnumed-devel] test-area/sjtan

From: Hilmar Berger
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] test-area/sjtan
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 19:56:51 +0200 (MEST)

Hi Syan,
> there is a first draft of a configurable edit area in
> test-area/sjtan/gmEditArea2.py , and gmBrowse.py  ; the setup is
> described in the pseudo-sh script,  editAreaTest.sh

I tried to run gmEditArea2 and gmBrowse but it didn't work for me.
Apparently a table called "drug_all" is missing - did you create
tables in addition to those imported from drugref ? If yes, please upload
the sql-scripts so that we can try your code.
What is the version of drugref data/schema  your code example is based on ?
Is it from that the CVS or the one you can download from the drugref-page ?

Regards, Hilmar