Re: [Gnumed-devel] Savannah compromise

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Savannah compromise
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 03:43:38 +0100 (MET)

> Looking forward to seeing that. Can you give a brief overview
As usual I will comment the check ins and announce more important changes on
the list. Things such as mapping of DB accounts to staff members on file and
touch-up included).

> so to avoid any merge conflicts.
They aren't really avoidable, just resolvable. I always update before I
check in.

> During the hiatus I've been working on the TeX-based  forms system
Good. No expected merge conflicts there.

> and started work  on a python HL7 generator.
What made the existing ones unfit for our purpose ?