[Gnumed-devel] Gnumed revived on Mandrake 9.1 :-)

From: Michael Bonert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Gnumed revived on Mandrake 9.1 :-)
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 00:35:08 -0500 (EST)

I resurrected Gnumed on my Mandrake 9.1 install.

After the updating the source tree... things were just like in Debian:

-----
$ cd /home/michael/gnumed/gnumed/server/bootstrap
$ dropdb gnumed
    COMMENT: make sure there isn't an old 'gnumed' floating around
$ python bootstrap-gm_db_system.py --conf-file=bootstrap-monolithic_core.conf
$ python bootstrap-gm_db_system.py --conf-file=bootstrap-de.conf
$ python bootstrap-gm_db_system.py --conf-file=bootstrap-test_data.conf

If there are people lurking out there wondering how it is done... look
here (my Mandrake install guide):
http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/*checkout*/gnumed/gnumed/gnumed/client/doc/user-manual/mandrake.html

It has in a fair amount of detail what I did to install Gnumed.  If the
install guide doesn't do it for you email me-- chances are pretty good I
can help you getting things working.

Michael