Re: [Gnumed-devel] spambots

From: Elizabeth Dodd
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] spambots
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 21:12:50 +1100

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 04:31, James Busser wrote:
> Anyone know if the web-based gnumed-devel mail archive is vulnerable
> to, or protected from, spambots?

So far it hasn't landed me any spam mail at my last email address. there is
the spanish garbage that appears irregularly on the list but nothing else so
far.
Liz

--
I don't believe there really IS a GAS SHORTAGE.. I think it's all just
a BIG HOAX on the part of the plastic sign salesmen -- to sell more numbers!!