[Gnumed-devel] Re: bottstraping: nice mode

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: bottstraping: nice mode
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 12:42:35 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004, Ian Haywood wrote:

> Packaging:
> the only dependencies of this script from python-common are gmLog and gmCfg,
> both pretty stable now.
> I would consider just including them in the gnumed-server package.
In the state I builded the last package there where the following modules
used by the server package *only* :

     gmAuditSchemaGenerator.py
     gmScoringSchemaGenerator.py

Moreover the following modules had to be moved to common between server and
client:

     client/python-common/gmBackendListener.py
     client/python-common/gmCfg.py
     client/python-common/gmCLI.py
     client/python-common/gmDispatcher.py
     client/python-common/gmExceptions.py
     client/python-common/gmI18N.py
     client/python-common/gmLoginInfo.py
     client/python-common/gmLog.py
     client/python-common/gmPG.py

Are you absolutely sure about only the two modules above?

Kind regards

      Andreas.