Re: [Gnumed-devel] installing and using gnumed

From: David Grant
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] installing and using gnumed
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 22:50:48 -0500

James Busser wrote:

To facilitate alpha / beta testing --- and to provide people an easy extra option later to see if there might be a problem with their own server --- can the client be pre-configured to include, and perhaps even default, to Karsten's (or any other preferred) public "test" server?

I strongly agree with one of these ideas above, so long as Karsten doesn't mind.

If it is a problem, then I suggest having a public database somewhere else perhaps?

David