[Gnumed-devel] Task mapping (was: installing and using gnumed)

From: Jim Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Task mapping (was: installing and using gnumed)
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 23:27:41 -0800

On Mar 4, 2004, at 11:33 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

Eventually we should move to this sort of login dialog:

Server profile   : ___________ | edit
Password         : ___________
workplace profile: ___________ | edit

        Login         Cancel

BTW, this is one of those mini-project I've been talking about
can be offered on the website for people to take up.

Yes, I am thinking how best to track such items. Gnumed.org has been set up by Tony Lembke on a MySQl database... I am wondering whether we might create a new item type of "Task" along with at least one or two categorical variables, maybe also the item owner(s) and the stage of completion, to help with what would essentially be project management. If gnumed is structured as a set of modules, maybe the name of the module could serve as one dimension along which to map the needs, and from the entire set we might assemble a dynamic roadmap?