Re: [Gnumed-devel] Presentation in list

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Presentation in list
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 23:25:57 +0100

> Currently no-one is working [correct me if I'm wrong!!!] on
> Notes Viewer
A crude first version is in the gmEMRTextDump.py. Better
instructions are in the ASCII-Export mini project specs.

> Notes Entry
David's Simple SOAP plugin is the best starting point IMHO.

> Path Results
This is my current project. To the extent needed at my
parents' office and so that it works in Germany (though
extensible).

> Contacts.
Yours truly, I thought ?

> > I've also prepared a very first es.po translation file. Which email address
> > may i sent it?
> Excellent!
> Get an account on savannah.gnu.org, we can organise CVS write access so you
> can post files directly.
I have checked in Carlo's first version already. We can
eventually give him write access if things work out.