[Gnumed-devel] Roadmap

From: Jim Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Roadmap
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 23:04:19 -0800

I finished copying to the wiki and started to reformat the RoadMap as it appeared until last week (version 1.7) on the CVS and also added the gnumed-devel discussion of the ASCII export.

However I just noted Karsten just a few days ago further updated the CVS version to 1.8. I therefore manually updated the wiki based on the diffs, but would prefer to not have to monitor for changes and reduplicate work.

Would it be reasonable to AVOID making further changes to the CVS version of the roadmap, focusing these instead at the wiki and, once this is decided, will someone (perhaps Karsten) amend the CVS version at:

<x-tad-smaller>gnumed/gnumed/client/doc/TODO/temporary-roadmap.txt</x-tad-smaller>

With a stub / pointer stating:

<x-tad-smaller>The RoadMap is now being maintained at
</x-tad-smaller>

<x-tad-smaller>http://sidicpc22.uwaterloo.ca/twiki/bin/view/Gnumed/RoadMap

To make wiki edits, try as user: TWikiGuest password: guest

Returning participants are encouraged to create their own username at:
http://sidicpc22.uwaterloo.ca/twiki/bin/view/TWiki/TWikiRegistration</x-tad-smaller>