Re: [Gnumed-devel] Presentation in list

From: Ian Haywood
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Presentation in list
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 11:59:06 +1100

First, sorry about the slow reply, our listserver seems to be queuing the
messages for 3-4 days.
(hence I have cc'ed you directly, you'll get a second copy from the list
probably around Saturday)

On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 21:20:35 +0100
Carlos Moro <address@hidden> wrote:

> I've checked cvs out, tried it for some time, read the docs and at now i
> would
> like to begin to colaborate developing code in any area of GnuMed. Please, if
> you agree, which tasks i could begin to put hands on?
Thanks very much for volunteering. gnumed has had a "workforce crisis" for a
long time.

One thing that needs doing is the to make the login screen more user friendly,
see karsten's
eariler mail
(http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/gnumed-devel/2004-03/msg00025.html)
on this.

We have a roadmap at gnumed/gnumed/client/doc/TODO/temporary-roadmap.txt
listing the modules we want for a first release.

Currently no-one is working [correct me if I'm wrong!!!] on Notes Viewer, Notes
Entry, Path Results and Contacts.
Most of the GUI has been already written by Richard Terry, we tend to "work
backwards" by connecting these widgets to the
database structures via the business layer in /gnumed/gnumed/client/business

> I've also prepared a very first es.po translation file. Which email address
> may i sent it?

Excellent!
Get an account on savannah.gnu.org, we can organise CVS write access so you can
post files directly.

Ian
PGP public key E750652E at wwwkeys.pgp.net
9BF0 67B7 F84F F7EE 0C42  C063 28FC BC52 E750 652E