[Gnumed-devel] web site reorganisation

From: Jim Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] web site reorganisation
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 00:22:45 -0800

Here is a further revision to my idea of an update for the web site layout.

I have provided it in 3 sets:
- top-level only, then
- exploded to include the 2nd level, and then
- an explode only of Documentation (as it alone goes to a 3rd level).

I would like to finalize in next 2 weeks... any wisdom appreciated

Top level: do I overlook anything major that should live here?
<x-tad-bigger>
About
Contacts
Documentation
Downloads
FAQs
Forums (propose disable for now, to not compete with gnumed-devel)
Get involved
Links
News
Support
Site Map

</x-tad-bigger>
Exploded to 2nd level: again, anything important missing?
<x-tad-bigger>
About
- Background
- Current status
- Site info
Contacts
- Mailing lists (replicated under Resources)
- Project admins
- Site management
Documentation
- Using GNUMed
- Developing GNUMed
Downloads
FAQs
- Overall FAQs
- Developer FAQs
- Site FAQs
Forums
Get involved
Links
- CVS
- Mailing lists (same as under Contacts)
- Test servers
- Wiki
- Miscellaneous
News
Support
Site Map

</x-tad-bigger>
Documentation: will this cover all basic needs?

<x-tad-bigger> Documentation
- Using GNUMed
- - Requirements
- - Installation
- - User Manual
- Developing GNUMed
- - Intro
- - CVS
- - Developer manual
- - Roadmap
- - Screenshots
- - Site management
- - Source code extract (Modules, Classes, comments)
- - Test servers
- - White papers
- - Wiki</x-tad-bigger>