[Gnumed-devel] roadmap and what a 0.1 release will "look like"

From: Jim Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] roadmap and what a 0.1 release will "look like"
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 22:32:28 -0800

While examining the second roadmap referenced in my last posting, it occurred that its Status definitions would be useful to carry into the other roadmap,

I wondered though, where items targeted for a version 0.1 release are described as "partly done" and sit in the main trunk, does this make them "alpha"?

For each component to be in the main trunk at all , presumably they must at least "run"? May they be in the main trunk prematurely and warrant being downgraded to "pre-alpha" making useful this distinction?

For the purpose of a 0.1 release, will the components each be "called" (and tested) from
- a Python command line
- a Python management GUI dialog, or
- will gnumed have its own GUI layer and navigation sufficient to "call" (for testing purposes) each of the components intended to be packaged into 0.1?