Re: [Gnumed-devel] design comments: demographics widget

From: Ian Haywood
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] design comments: demographics widget
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 09:12:40 +1000

On Fri, 9 Apr 2004 15:41:15 +0200
Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:

> > But if everything in the client is patient-related, to me, this just
> > underlines the insanity of
> > having the "Patient Details" tab.
> Which one are you referring to ?
Implemented as wxpython/gui/gmClinicalWindowManager.py, which in turn contains
all the stuff under wxpython/patient

The inital justification for this widget was that it would contain all the
patient related stuff, and outside
we would have Contacts, Appointments, etc., but this has not transpired, the
result, IMO, a complete mess,
it's going to be very hard to sell this double-interface as there is no logic
behind where things are placed.

Ian

PGP public key E750652E at wwwkeys.pgp.net
9BF0 67B7 F84F F7EE 0C42  C063 28FC BC52 E750 652E