Re: [Gnumed-devel] hherb.com down? (was: test - new smtp server)

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] hherb.com down? (was: test - new smtp server)
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 21:26:13 -0700

It cannot just be the TWiki because even prior to its installation, I used to at least get a default web page at hherbcom whereas now I cannot connect to that, either.

Presumably its web server is down?

Is it a simple matter of someone with access simply restarting the web server, or would some server reconfiguration be required as a result of the data hosting service's upgrading?