Re: [Gnumed-devel] hherb.com down? (was: test - new smtp server)

From: Elizabeth Dodd
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] hherb.com down? (was: test - new smtp server)
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 13:30:49 +1000

On Tue, 18 May 2004 13:23, Jim Busser wrote:
> Jim Busser (who may be a disembodied spirit, if that is the
> explanation) asks Karsten and Elizabeth can either of you (or anyone
> else who could not before) connect via browser to the Twiki, since I
> still cannot do so, and surely enough time should have passed for the
> DNS propagation? Must there be some other problem?
>
> http://hherb.com/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Gnumed/

ERROR

 While trying to retrieve the URL: http://hherb.com/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Gnumed/

The following error was encountered:

Zero Sized Reply

Squid did not receive any data for this request.

Your cache administrator is address@hidden

Generated Tue, 18 May 2004 03:31:00 GMT by bougainvillea.billiau.net
(Squid/2.4.STABLE6)

so I can reach hherb.com but not delve into the directory structure
--
No wonder you're tired!  You understood so much today.