Re: [Gnumed-devel] hherb.com down? (was: test - new smtp server)

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] hherb.com down? (was: test - new smtp server)
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 19:03:19 +0200

> >address@hidden ping hherb.com
> >ping: unknown host hherb.com
> I continue unable to access the wiki. I am less certain it is worth my
> trouble to check daily to see if it is up again, at least not until
> there is agreement that there is a problem. I can easily reduce my
> frequency of checks to weekly, it is just a shame if I could otherwise
> have in the meantime strengthened the twiki (and if others in the
> meantime would have gotten use out of it).
For the record:

For me and apparently at least two other people hherb.com has
been unavailable at the DNS level for about a week.

It would be helpful if Horst spake up and clarified what's
going on - if he knows. Also, news on whether hherb.com is
virtual, on dynamic IP or static (and which) would be helpful
to track down what is wrong.