[Gnumed-devel] hherb.com down? (was: test - new smtp server)

From: Jim Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] hherb.com down? (was: test - new smtp server)
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 09:56:43 -0700

On May 10, 2004, at 5:28 PM, Elizabeth Dodd wrote:
On Tue, 11 May 2004 09:01, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
Horst, can you post the IP of hherb.com so I can try tracking
down problems from my side ?

Had nothing to do with hherb.com (of which you can get the IP by simply
pinging the domain).

No I can't or else I wouldn't be asking for it.

Karsten
address@hidden ping hherb.com
ping: unknown host hherb.com

I continue unable to access the wiki. I am less certain it is worth my trouble to check daily to see if it is up again, at least not until there is agreement that there is a problem. I can easily reduce my frequency of checks to weekly, it is just a shame if I could otherwise have in the meantime strengthened the twiki (and if others in the meantime would have gotten use out of it).