[Gnumed-devel] Re: gnumed installation resources

From: Dominique Buenzli
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: gnumed installation resources
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 18:56:08 +0200

Hi Jim !

I am trying as best I can to help with the web site, the wiki information and, over time, the documentation (in whose original assembly I was not involved).
This is a very good idea !!

Clearly you made your way to access the online user manual presently in the CVS.

I am wondering whether you obtained the information that you have used from
- the web site (gnumed.org)
- the wiki (hosted on hherb)
- searching the gnumed-devel list archive
All three of them, which was very confusing I must admit. I also went there http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/gnumed

and whether you found navigation to the information adequate, or if you have suggestions to make the experience easier.
I think there should be only one web site ! Actually gnumed.org looks nice, everything should be cleary accessible from there.

If I manage to install this gnumed I wish also to contribute to this project. I am a medical doctor from the french part of Switzerland, planning to become a GP in about 3 years.
Actually, I am using Mac OS X as an operating system on a dual G5.

Unfortunately I don't have any knowledge in python and programmation.
However I wish to contribute the maximum I can to this project.

I could for instance help to translate gnumed to french and contribute to the GUI.

See you later.
Dominique