[Gnumed-devel] ASCII EMR exporter

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] ASCII EMR exporter
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 18:37:40 +0200

I just wanted to give a heads-up showcasing what Carlos Moro
has accomplished working quietly and persistently on GnuMed:

His EMR exporter ticks off one TODO item from the 0.1 roadmap.
Attached find a copy of James T. Kirk's EMR when dumped with
the exporter. Now, this is something we could indeed hand to a
non-GnuMed doctor and expect here to make sense of it, don't
you think ?

Kudos !