Re: [Gnumed-devel] ASCII EMR exporter

From: Carlos Moro
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] ASCII EMR exporter
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 00:06:20 +0200

Hi,

Ian Haywood wrote:

On Mon, Jun 28, 2004 at 06:37:40PM +0200, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
I just wanted to give a heads-up showcasing what Carlos Moro
has accomplished working quietly and persistently on GnuMed:

His EMR exporter ticks off one TODO item from the 0.1 roadmap.
Attached find a copy of James T. Kirk's EMR when dumped with
the exporter. Now, this is something we could indeed hand to a
This is very impressive.

Nothing of exporter would exist without Karsten reviews and contributions and all the work all of you have done in every module of Gnumed... pure cooperation and work in team ;)

Is the next step to make a HTML version to run in a wxHTML widget?
The most inmediate tasks are making it fully scriptable, through the use of gmCLI and gmCfg, and, i think, also enable i18n for its strings... Also patient search is locally implemented, ready to send the patch... I think html output scheduled for post 0.1...

Best regards,
Carlos