[Gnumed-devel] aoe/rfe/PIT

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] aoe/rfe/PIT
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 18:43:45 +0200

Thanks to those having sent PIT files. They indeed aren't
easily amenable to processing. Will check what can be done
about that with Horst's parser.

Also, RFE/AOE/diagnosis views are up on hherb.com. Kirk has
been diagnosed with wound infection (2 separate ICD codes)
after a (Jim-style ;-) knife cut (another ICD-10-GM 2004
code). Someone care to send me the codes they'd use along with
a precise label for the coding system ? (like system,
revision, country, flavour, year etc.) I'd include that with
the test data.

Will further work on speeding up patient selection and
improving plugin management (besides polishing LDT lab
handling - which is technically ready for deployment).