[Gnumed-devel] Change Section Icons

From: Richard Terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Change Section Icons
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 18:04:41 +1000

snip..

I wouldn't take away the change section icons just yet. Each section very well may still be needed for alternate use.

Lets say we succeed in getting this latest incarnation of the editing area up and running, including the 'flat plane' popup sub-editarea for script, path, recall etc. One will still need to be able to view/modify past history entries, family history entries, view referral letters, etc etc.

I'd sit with them for the moment till the dust settles.

Off for the weekend to Sydney now!

Richard

Karsten Hilbert wrote:

In general, does this mean we can do away with the "change
section" icons in the top panel ?

How would this fit in with the rest of the concept ? Eg. when
changing upper-left sections in Richard space not only do we
change the edit area but also do we change the lower-left
lists, perhaps the central area and the selection on the upper
right...