Re: [Gnumed-devel] Mistaken Patients - PNG enclosed

From: Elizabeth Dodd
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Mistaken Patients - PNG enclosed
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 21:10:43 +1000

On Wednesday 21 July 2004 16:18, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> > BTW what is the status of the "Progress bar" item on MiniProjects?
>
> It's a non-item coz wxWidgets *has* a toolbar which I didn't
> know at the time. The item can go IMO.

> > Nice idea - but paralyzing. What if I want to review/edit *without* the
> > patient present?
>
> You'd have to sign off that fact and it will show up next time
> the patient is around.
>
> Karsten
I have patients who never come in to the surgery, because they live in
institutions and I visit them.
Currently I am able to download info and write a quick note on the pda when i
see them - but they aren't necessarily capable of signing off on anything
what I mean is don't make it compulsory.
Liz

--
According to convention there is a sweet and a bitter, a hot and a cold,
and according to convention, there is an order.  In truth, there are atoms