Re: [Gnumed-devel] Mistaken Patients

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Mistaken Patients
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 08:33:21 +0200

> >>Instead of deleting, why not just update the records by linking to the
> >>RIGHT patient?
> >
> >Because Medibase is not a highly normalized backend
>          ^^^^^^^
> Granted. But would it desirable that *gnumed* do it?
Sure.

That's also one thing why I am a bit worried of "selling" the
open MediBase add-ons as gnumed-mini as people will be equating
that with it BEING GnuMed and draw all sorts of conclusions. It
also taints the term GnuMed with an association to a specific
(and as attested deficient) Australian practice management
application which I don't like at all. I believe those are
shady corners and could get us into troubled waters.