Re: [Gnumed-devel] A question re demographics

From: Horst Herb
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] A question re demographics
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 16:38:43 +1000

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 16:01, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:
> > all post 0.1 (hell, so should patient photos anyway, is anyone really
> > snapshotting all their patients today? )
>
> Noone I know of personally.

You don't know me?
It is still a matter of endless frustration when I call in "Mr Bloggs", and an
old fellow gets up from his chair, walks into my practice, gives me a lengthy
story, gets examined, I write some prescriptions, and when he leaves the door
he says" Dr, that script is wrong - you have written it for Mr Bloggs, but I
am Mr Jones". That after I diligently documented everything, of course.

There is not a single week where this doesn't happen at least once - but I am
slowly catching up with my photos.

Horst