Re: [Gnumed-devel] A question re demographics

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] A question re demographics
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 00:58:12 -0700

On Jul 18, 2004, at 9:55 PM, Ian Haywood wrote:
Clicking on the patient search can generate a "save_patient" event to clear all the widgets,
that's easy. but writing responders is going to take a little while.
Should go on the post-0.1 TODO list.
Is "responders" something general which, in place of listing under individual road map items, belongs better on the Development Planner page? Would responders involve Design decisions, or are they a more straightforward To do item?

to non-functioning sections,
Addresses now works again, simple fix.
Patient NOK never has worked, as I don't understand how in the GUI we should enter/edit
relationships. Anyway, should go on TODO for post-0.1
Ian had already listed patient relationships as a to do, within "patient input/search/modification" on the roadmap