Re: [Gnumed-devel] A question re demographics

From: Richard Terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] A question re demographics
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 08:51:31 +1000

Ian I'm not sure what the delimeters used are - but I'd prefer to export from
access myself and import via a script - if you can quickly point me to the
appropriate tables I could attempt the import myself and contact you if
fails.

I'll try the add a patient again today and comment of what works/doesn't work.

richard