Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: popups on SOAP

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: popups on SOAP
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 01:55:18 -0700

On Jul 21, 2004, at 10:32 PM, Ian Haywood wrote:
There is a 300ms timeout on the popup. The idea is that if you keep typing after the
keyword, the popup doesn't not appear.
In the popup the
first two complete lines where flashing (ie the drug and dose headers), but if I filled info into these lines the top two lines completely disappear.
????
I haven't seen this. Can anyone else report on this?

Previously the SOAP widget had been an attachment. Have newer versions also been circulated as an attachment, perhaps privately but not via the list, or if now part of cvs, where?