Re: [Gnumed-devel] need assessment from fellow clinicians

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] need assessment from fellow clinicians
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 13:30:13 +0200

> >We don't currently enforce that,
> >however, at the moment (since I don't know how to do that).
> i.e. appropriate for a to-do list for the front end?
I have also always had the idea of writing a background
standalone integrity checker for the GnuMed backend that runs
a gazillion tests against the database testing for common
sense/medical rules violations that are hard to catch
otherwise (sure, the app can do that but errors may slip
through here and there).