Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: redo-max.sh killed my gnumed

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: redo-max.sh killed my gnumed
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 00:44:13 +0200

I have updated redo-max.sh to directly use redo-public.sh
which is in constant use keeping hherb.com updated. By that we
should be able to reduce maintenance duplicity thereby
decreasing bit rot.

> Mmm..   well - run the /max-redo.sh with this result:
>
> DatabaseError: FATAL:  Database "gnumed" does not exist in the system
> catalog.<#10-0x0A-lf><#10-0x0A-lf
Almost certainly a permissions problem. Do not run as root.
Run as postgres (eg. su to root, then su to postgres, as Ian
suggested).