Fwd: [Gnumed-devel] display problem under OS X

From: Dominique Buenzli
Subject: Fwd: [Gnumed-devel] display problem under OS X
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 18:21:23 +0200

Hello !

Tell the gnumed people that the window being directly controlled by
the sash needs to be, in the sashwindow's OnSize method,
manually set.
While it is certainly much appreciated to get input from
others I am not sure how this solution helps with the
wxNotebook display quirks you are(/were ?) having ...

Maybe it will not change the wxNotebook display but at least it could help displaying gnumed on my computer at all !!

The graphical display bug was exactly the same with DrPython than with gnumed on my computer. As this "manually set sizers" thing fixed it, it is worth a try, don't you think ?

If you tell me what part of the code and how to change it I would love to do that.

Or maybe do you think we should report this bug to wxpython developers and wait for the next version ?

Dominique