Re: Fwd: [Gnumed-devel] display problem under OS X

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: Fwd: [Gnumed-devel] display problem under OS X
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 18:42:28 +0200

On Monday 09 August 2004 18:21, Dominique Buenzli wrote:
> Hello !

Is there demo code? To see what changed in drpython ?

> > While it is certainly much appreciated to get input from
> > others I am not sure how this solution helps with the
> > wxNotebook display quirks you are(/were ?) having ...
>
> Maybe it will not change the wxNotebook display but at least it could
> help displaying gnumed on my computer at all !!
>
> The graphical display bug was exactly the same with DrPython than with
> gnumed on my computer. As this "manually set sizers" thing fixed it, it
> is worth a try, don't you think ?
I admit I have no clue what to do.

> If you tell me what part of the code and how to change it I would love
> to do that.
>
> Or maybe do you think we should report this bug to wxpython developers
> and wait for the next version ?
If it's a bug in wxpython we should report it. We still can temporarly fix it
in our code until the wxwidgets team releases the fix.

> Dominique
Please remind me of this issue once I am back from the dead. Only ten days
until my written exams. 10more after that until my oral exam. After that we
will dive into the problem.

I can give you acces to my computer. I would create a new user with your name.
You could ssh into it and see Gnumed running on your display.
I would put an anonymous checkout into the homedir you could play with.

--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany

Unterstützen Sie die Entwicklung von freier Software durch Ihren
        Internet - Einkauf unter der Adresse:
http://profiseller.de/shop1/index.php3?ps_id=P1658133