Re: [Gnumed-devel] GnuMed EMR browser

From: Carlos Moro
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GnuMed EMR browser
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 15:07:13 +0200 (CEST)

   Hi all,

 --- Ian Haywood <address@hidden> wrote:

> I would suggest two things:
>       - using wxHTML instead of a text box to pretty
> things up a bit.

I think it's a bit early. I would rather prefer to
complete the functional cicle of patient add - select
- display demographics - create/update/delete
issues-episodes-items and at last, filter and provide
a nice display for the EMR... Rearding the display,
sure it's not so difficult, it would require some kind
of classical builder pattern an so to allow dumping in
multiple formats...

>       - rationalising use of SQL.

   Maybe we could cache all retrieved tabular data in
cClinicalRecord in a dictionary of pairs id : row.
Then cClinItem would retrieve that row from the dict
cache and build the VO as now, but just using cached
tupla... It's just a first idea...

Best regards,
Carlos