Re: [Gnumed-devel] Some success with headbanging

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Some success with headbanging
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 07:53:29 -0700

At 3:37 PM +0200 8/16/04, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
  > My biggest frustration remains with the wxPython and gnuMed documentation
  > which is aimed at programmers, not at those like me trying to learn.
I suppose that's the fate of any developer documentation - it
isn't playing in the tutorials arena.

Recognizing people's limited time, guides could come

- when it is clear that more than one person is finding an area difficult to figure out (as prompted Hilmar's excellent overview of configuration)

- when reviewers of submitted code notice it could be improved... the observations & suggestions on better/clearer ways could be compiled as examples, assuming the submitter takes no umbrage

- when people have chosen "strategies" or "standard ways of writing" (or documenting) code which they think others could find useful to consider