Re: [Gnumed-devel] re:manual

From: Tim Churches
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] re:manual
Date: 23 Aug 2004 05:56:56 +1000

On Mon, 2004-08-23 at 09:38, sjtan wrote:

> >Um, have a look at the 150 page (beautifully typeset via LaTeX) manual
> >first, then fire some questions at us.
> >
> it's too long.

As we move towards version 1.0, briefer introductory and tutorial
material will be introduced. But there is value in documenting as you
develop.

> but i've looked at it , and run the project-dedup example. Where is the
> dedup output, the example-dedup-weights.res?
> Is the first column the  a record number and the second column of
> numbers the deduped record number ,

I can't answer that off the top of my head. I'll pass your question on
to Peter Christen. One of us will answer in the next few days.

> if it's not beneath you to give me a straight answer?

Huh?

--

Tim C

PGP/GnuPG Key 1024D/EAF993D0 available from keyservers everywhere
or at http://members.optushome.com.au/tchur/pubkey.asc
Key fingerprint = 8C22 BF76 33BA B3B5 1D5B  EB37 7891 46A9 EAF9 93D0