Re: [Gnumed-devel] re: bug reports (Sebastian Hilbert)

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] re: bug reports (Sebastian Hilbert)
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 21:26:39 +0200

> The requerimens would be basics por GP:
> ~    -Problem creation/editing
doable

> ~    -SOAP progress registering
doable

> ~    -EHR support: vaccinations, allergies...
doable, depending on "..."

> ~    -Prescriptions
this is huge

> ~    -Lab data, referrals, historical, demographics... well i suppose,
this is huge unless you break it up

> a stage very close to 0.1 plan   ;)
IMO this would be a 0.2 plan apart from the bits that already
are in the 0.1 plan. Jim's lab results use would be another
0.2 plan for me of high priority. The original 0.1 isn't
really that far off - we might reconsider dropping one or two
items from it that aren't going to be used immediately.

> What do you think? I confess I'm really bad at calculating development
> times... Could it be stimated a (just more or less, for us to have an
> idea) from current point , how much time could it cost us to get 0.1?
No. I wish it could.