Re: [Gnumed-devel] re: bug reports (Sebastian Hilbert)

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] re: bug reports (Sebastian Hilbert)
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 20:05:50 -0700

At 9:16 PM +0200 10/11/04, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
 > >It may be useful to have a script
 >which parses the CVS for the maintainer of a file. IOW look for the string
 >$Author: Jane Doe $ in a *.py file. Maybe report/log to file if missing so
 >it can be added. Good way to learn python. No Gnumed involved whatsoever.
 >Can be reused by other projects as well.
Can I say "mini-project" and "wiki" ?

If you know how ;-)

I have added a reference to this email post however the thought occurs... it the gnumed-devel archive backed up, has anyone had occasion to (or could they try) to confirm that any supposed backup is actually getting correctly written and that we have the means to access it if gnu.org should "go down"?

Otherwise all the links that reference the archive would become wasted and I would hate to see that. Or I must in future copy stuff to the wiki instead of referencing it, and can maybe work my way backwards over time.